ADVANTAGES OF PROVIDING EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
The Return on Investment - What's in it for you - the business owner?
By investing in a group insurance plan for your employees:
- You attract and retain employees, which helps minimize costs associated with high turnover.
- You and your employees have access to insurance at a reduced cost, compared to most individual insurance plans.
- The premium you pay is tax deductible as a business expense.
- You help improve morale and increase productivity by providing financial security and support when your employees need it most.
To receive a custom employee benefit tailored to fit the needs of your budget & your employees needs click here.
Your Horizon Planning Employee Benefits Specialist will help you plan the best, all-inclusive, no-hassles solution. Our independent Employee Benefit Specialists will provide you:
- If you already have an employee benefits plan - a review and recommend any changes to improve the value.
- A market survey - a quote comparison from most major group insurance companies.
- Analyze all quotations received.
- Present a detailed analysis.
- Make recommendations based on their analysis.
- Facilitate the transaction of any insurance business.
- Provide on-going consultation & service.
Please view our menu options for more specific information on Employee Benefit Plans or contact us Phone 604.639.7690.
It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay to little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money. When you pay to little, you sometimes lose everything because the thing you bought was incapable of doing what it was bought to do.
The common law of business balance prohibits paying little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run. And if you do that, you will have enough to pay for something better.
John Ruskin 1819-1900 English author